Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Is The Gauge Of A Safety Pin Diy Eyebrow Piercing?

Diy eyebrow piercing? - what is the gauge of a safety pin

I wanted an eyebrow piercing for a while, but my parents will not let me, so I thought to myself to do.
I closed in front of my ears to the front with a safety pin, but I know it's totally different.
I know, DIY facial piercings are dangerous because they have a chord, and everything you can touch.
Anyway, if I had to do what you tighten the skin, allowing you to see the veins to make sure I hit something?
And what about the things that sell glow sticks. Not quite sure what they are, but I usually nerves and things. Could someone explain? In addition, make sure you do not hit something?

Thus, almost there a way to ensure that not strike a nerve or something?
BTW, I am proBably using a 14 gauge needle, piercing, if I get to this time, instead of a safety pin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment