Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blister On Baby Testicle Penis Problem Help Please!!?

Penis Problem Help Please!!? - blister on baby testicle

Hi, Im 14 years old. I was circumcised as a child, and I'm still a virgin. I had a small blister on my right testicle for 5 years and remained unnoticed because it, like a small mole. Now it is larger, about 1 mm in diameter. I think it is a blood blister. Please note that I am a virgin, I never had sex or sexual acts or Somone help and advise me?

Thanks
JAMES U

2 comments:

robert29... said...

At 14, the testes are more and more with the rest of his body as if it is a mole that has become even more important. If this does not bother to leave him alone. If you really want to make sure you find a urologist and check it out it is their job.

cyberdoc said...

Blisters? Hemangioma and on the skin?
There is nothing and has nothing to do with sex.
Ignore. It will not disappear, but he will never give you any problems.

Post a Comment