Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hor Dourves Party Catering Anyone Know The TOP CHEF Recipe I REALLY Need????

Anyone know the TOP CHEF recipe I REALLY need???? - hor dourves party catering

Hello, I urgently need the recipe for the recipe that the head this week when they visit each other to "the party of Hollywood and everything that makes Dourven hor. I need the strawberry mascarpone to the Black team (I was) for dinner tomorrow night, and I accidentally deleted by TiVo and not on the website: THANK (!!!!!!!

4 comments:

missmoon... said...

I saw this episode, and that's not the original recipe, but I've done it many times and is delicious.

1 / 2 pound mascarpone cheese at room temperature
3 thin slices panchetta, diced
1 tablespoon Cognac
1 tablespoon honey
5 large strawberries, hulled and diced

Combine all ingredients and refrigerate at least an hour before serving.

adobepri... said...

Reruning argue that seem to show on Bravo, is the repetition of last night

StarShine G said...

http://www.topchefrecipe/strawberry/mars ...

Caitlin said...

they dont give you the recipe .. Only his strawberries, mascarpone cheese and bacon

Post a Comment