Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Build A Swing Bike What Is My Liability For Neighbor Kids In Our Yard?

What is my liability for neighbor kids in our yard? - build a swing bike

We have some new neighbors in an apartment next to us. There is a fence at the side of the court, but I have children (not only can not) play in our yard. They played the ball back a few weeks and throw the ball against the house and windows, all on our bikes (with 2 cars there) and the use of my daughters, swings and playground equipment.

Every time I asked them not to play in our yard and showed them where we start our garden. Yesterday they were back and with friends who all play football in our yard about 10 yards from my window. I went and asked them to go and play in their own backyard and the mother ran screaming, as you can, where I was, not by how ridiculous and rude they do what they want.

So when one of his angels falls or breaks a leg on our updates or any of our toys, we are responsible for the injury? Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment