Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bells Palsy And Arm Is Bells Palsy Associated With A Stroke Any?

Is Bells Palsy associated with a stroke any? - bells palsy and arm

I had Bell's palsy in 2003 and lost control of the muscles on the right side of the face for about 8 weeks. I'm full of mostly again. A bit of a lazy eye that only I can see. This year, I knew Reoccuring spasms on the right side of my face. Just as he wants to go back. I also received a diagnosis of hypertension and are taking medication, which did not fall as 177/114. I was controlling the symptoms of a stroke and I think they do not understand everything at once. I feel good for the paralysis of Bell could try again and I think it is a stroke? Or is it the signs of a stroke? Should I 911, but I think so, but they have experienced symptoms similar to those of the time? My blood pressure is high for at least 18 months. I
36 years old. 5'2 "and weighs about 135 #. Most of them were my blood pressure was 202/158. I have a numbness in his arm and his right hand, blurred vision and slurred speech that I is a mess Print liberum

0 comments:

Post a Comment